Sabzi Masala Recipe
- This traditional North Indian dish can be made as hot as you like.Vegetable sabzi can be prepared in dry and in gravy form.Sazbi Masala make that has the goodness of a variety of vegetables adding colour, taste and nutrition.It is a main recipe and generally served with Indian breads like roti, naan, kulcha, paratha, rice etc.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 500gmsVegetables of your choice
- ½tspCumin seeds
- 2nosOnion (Sliced)
- 3-4nosGreen Chilli (Slit)
- 2tbspJalani Sabzi Masala
- to tasteSalt
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, when they change color add sliced onions, green chillies and sauté for half a minute. Now add vegetables of your choice.
- Cover till the vegetables are half cooked and then sprinkle JALANI SABZI MASALA, salt and mix well.
- Keep covered for at least 5 minutes so that the vegetables retain the flavor and aroma of Sabzi Masala.
- Now, your delicious vegetable is ready to eat. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves & ginger shreds. Serve hot with Chapati or Naan.