Red Meat Recipe
- This traditional Rajasthani dish can be made as hot as you like. It gets its color from the chillies used to cook it. If you want the color but not all the heat, the trick is to use only half the amount of red chillies and substitute the other half with Kashmiri Chillies which impart a red color but next to no heat! Serve Laal Maas with Bajra Roti.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4-5tbspBay Leaves
- 8-10tbspBlack Peppercorn
- 4largeOnion (chopped)
- 2tbspGinger-Garlic Paste
- 4largeTomato (chopped/Paste)
- 3tbspJalani Meat Masala
- to tasteSalt
- Mix chilli powder, Kashmiri Mirch Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder with yoghurt and then add Mutton pieces, ginger-garlic paste, Jalani Meat Masala & salt to it and mix well and marinate in refrigerator for an hour.
- Heat Oil/Ghee in a deep pan, add bay leaves, black peppercorns and chopped onions & fry them until golden brown. Add ginger-garlic paste, cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add the meat and its marinade and cook till the meat is tender. Then add tomato paste, Jalani Meat Masala, Salt & mix well. Cover & Cook for another 10 minutes.
- When the meat is cooked & tender garnish with chopped coriander leaves & golden fried onions. Serve with Chapati or Bajara Roti and enjoy the real taste of Rajasthan Red Meat Curry.