Kadai Paneer Recipe
- Kadai paneer a mouthwatering combination of paneer, capsicum, tomato, onion and traditional Indian spices cooked in ghee, is one of the most popular curry recipes of Indian and Punjabi cuisine. It is a main course curry recipe and generally served with Indian breads like roti, naan, kulcha, paratha, etc.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 250gmsCottage Cheese (Paneer) (Cut into Big Cubes)
- 1mediumOnion (Sliced)
- 1mediumCapsicum (Sliced)
- 1tbspGinger-Garlic Paste
- 1cupTomato (Pureed)
- 2tbspJalani Kitchen King Masala
- to tasteSalt
- 2-3Dried Red Chillies (Broken)
- Shallow fry paneer cubes till light brown in color. Heat butter in a pan, add dried red chillies, ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a minute. Add sliced onion, capsicum and saute.
- Now add tomato puree and cook till butter separates from the mixture. Now sprinkle Jalani Kitchen King Masala, salt and mix well.
- Cover the pan and cook for another 3-4 minutes till gravy thickens. Add fried paneer cubes and cream and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and cream and serve hot with butter Naan/Chapati.