Chana Chole Recipe
- The traditional Punjabi Dish Chana Masala a delicious chana curry from Punjabi cuisine is popular in all over India. A spicy and tempting curry is prepared from white chickpeas (kabuli chana), tomatoes, onion and basic Indian spices and best enjoyed with bhatura (deep fried puffed Indian bread) as evening snack or dinner.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 200gmsSoaked Chola
- 2pcsTea Bags
- 1largeOnion (Sliced)
- 1tbspGreen Chilli Paste
- 1cupTomato Puree
- 3tbspJalani Chana Chole Masala
- to tasteSalt
- Boil overnight soaked Cholas with tea bags and pressure cook till cholas are completely soft and cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté the ginger, garlic & chilli paste, add sliced onion and sauté till golden brown in color. Add tomato puree & cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Jalani Chana Chole Masala & salt mix well and cook for 5 minutes. Now add boiled Cholas in the pan. Cover the pan & cook for another 7-10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and grated ginger. Serve hot with Bhatura and Kulcha