Butter Chicken Recipe
- Butter Chicken is a typical Punjabi dish which is now popular in many countries all over the world.It is a rich creamy dish and can be made as mild or as spicy as you like.Butter Chicken Recipes liked by all for its mild flavour and deliciously rich gravy.Butter chicken is slightly sweet and sour with tomato and cashewnut based gravy garnished with butter and cream.Serve Butter Chicken With Rice.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2mediumOnion Sliced
- 2tbspGinger-Garlic Paste
- 4-5Green Chillies (Chopped)
- 1tbspJalani Kashmiri Chilli Powder
- 3tbspJalani Chicken Masala
- 1tbspJalani Kasuri Methi
- to tasteSalt
- Marinate chicken pieces in a mixture of hung curd, ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, salt, garam masala and lemon juice and refrigerate for 2 hours. Heat butter in a pan, add ginger-garlic paste, sliced onion, green chillies and sauté till golden brown in color.
- Now add marinated chicken with marinate mixture, cover the pan and cook till chicken is tender. Now add Jalani Kashmiri Chilli Powder, Jalani Chicken Masala, salt and mix well with some water and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Now sprinkle Jalani Kasuri Methi and fresh cream and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and shredded ginger and serve hot with butter Naan.