Boondi Raita Recipe
- Boondi raita is one of the tastiest raita anyone can prepare in minutes and pair up with biryani, aloo paratha, and many other rice recipes for delicious dinner. This recipe uses beaten curd and boondi as base ingredients and makes it more taste buds friendly with right amount of salt, red chilli powder and cumin powder.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2cupsCurd (Yoghurt)
- to tasteJalani Dahivada- Raita Masala
- if desiredSugar
- to garnishCoriander Leaves (Chopped)
- Whisk the curd in a bowl with hand mixer.
- Add boondi and mix gently, if it thickens add little water and mix it.
- Now add Jalani Dahivada- Raita Masala and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve boondi raita chilled.