Aloo Chat Recipe
- Aloo Chat can be used to make many varieties of snacks and chaats. This tongue tickling aloo chaat recipe uses stuffed spicy tikki and other typical chaat ingredients like sev, chopped onions and assortment of chutneys to recreate the best Indian street food experience.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4bigPotatoes (Cut in Large Cubes)
- 10-12Roasted Peanuts
- 1mediumOnion (Finely Chopped)
- 1smallGreen Chilli (Finely Chopped)
- 2tbspJalani Chat Masala
- 1tbspLime Juice
- 1tbspCoriander Leaves
- Deep fry potato cubes till golden brown. Press potato cubes slightly & put in a bowl.
- Add chopped onion, green chilli, peanuts to potatoes and mix well.
- ow sprinkle Jalani Chat Masala & Lime juice, mix well and serve with coriander leaves garnishing.